Click & Collect Available At Checkout
Quantity Discounts Calculated At Checkout
All Prices Exclude 20% Vat
Vat Will Be Calculated At Checkout
Free Shipping to ireland
On all orders over £240
We Only Ship To The Uk & Ireland
Free shipping on all UK orders
2 x Add A Fuse Circuit Piggy Back Tap Standard Blade Holder 12v 24v ADFUSEstd10a
2 x Add a circuit fusebox fuse tap, can be used for 12v or 24v applications,...
2 x Add a circuit fusebox fuse tap, can be used for 12v or 24v applications, comes with 10 amp fuses
ADFUSEstd10a x 2
- Add additional circuits without cutting, splicing or soldering the easy way.
- Turns a single fuse slot into two, providing individual protection for each circuit. It can be difficult to locate a quick power source without cutting, splicing and soldering wires but this this component overcomes that issue and has the added advantage of a built-in fuse holder, this is ideal for installing additional accessories such as phone kits, alarms, central locking kits, games consoles, hard-wired sat nav’s, accessory sockets, auxiliary lights, driving recorders, trackers etc.
Fitting is easy:
- Remove an existing fuse from the fuse box, insert that fuse into the bottom slot of the fuse tap
- Insert fuse for the new accessory into the top slot
- Crimp your new live wire to the blue butt terminal on the fuse tap
- Insert the fuse tap into the fuse box slot where the fuse originally was
- For use with Standard ATO Blade fuses up to 10 amps, 5-32V
What You Get:
- 2 x Fuse Holders
- 2 x Standard 10Amp ATO Blade Fuses
* Please contact us with any issues so we can provide a solution for you.
We are open for business & will continue to provide our services to all who require it.
All orders placed via the Website are still being despatched ok, all our mail & courier services are running as normal at the moment.
We also offer a click & collect service via the website. Please rest assured we have all COVID-19 measures in place. Following local government guidelines, anyone entering the shop are required to wear a face covering / mask / shield. We take the health of both our customers & staff very seriously & this is essential to protect both parties and to help stop the spread of the virus.
* Please stay safe out there *